IT Business Analyst
Solves organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business function; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Analyzes requirements; constructs workflow charts and diagrams; studies system capabilities; writes specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements and works with Project Manager by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential risks and devices contingency plan and gap analysis. Implements Change Management processes and procedures when needed.
- Obtain test data requirements, investigation defects, coordinate with shareholders on the creation of the UAT test scenarios and assist with UAT preparation and execution.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Prepares technical reports by collective, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field—work experience may substitute for required education
- 6+ years of business analyst/project management/functional analyst experience
- Successful track record of thriving in a fast paced, flexible, and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Exceptional communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with eCommerce applications
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and prioritize competing priorities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of InfoTrax products (DataTrax, ViritualOffice, etc.)
- Experience/background in the MLM industry
- Experience with an implementation of payment gateways/processors and other 3rd parting integrations
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) a plus
- Experience with Project Management skills and processes. (PMP certification) a plus
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.